Help-M715 parts-shipping(colorado)

From: jeepkaiser@aol.com
Date: Tue Dec 10 2002 - 06:41:55 PST

Hello list
I have been advertising a lot of M715 parts for sale and it seems most of our fellow Full size Jeepers are spread far all over the world. I am not very good at shipping cabs to Ice land, beds too Nebraska, axles to Indiana or doors to Colorado. The cost is always double the price of the parts.
So if anybody is going from New England to Colorado can you please deliver a drivers door for a M715 to my new friends he has an awesome Kaiser M715 less a drivers door. This would drive me insane to have such a cool truck and not be able to drive it. Or if you have a door closer to them I will forward the information. Like the famouse Willie once said and we can get them "on the road again" See Kadee and Aaron I am trying to help

Thank you,
Daniel
Monadnoc Region SW NH
Jeepkaiser@aol.com
Owner, driver and constant repairer of
Black Bear (M715) No longer Yellow Dog, We can rebuild her
Yellow Dog (M715) Part Red dog
Red Dog (M715) May she rest in pieces and thanx for the service
She will be greatly missed and a donor to all my trucks and a few of yours.
Ambulance (M725) My baby