WTB CUCV parts! Tan Cargo Cover for M-1008A1 and Blazer Tailgate?

From: rock1@mindspring.com
Date: Tue Dec 10 2002 - 21:03:31 PST

Last month or earlier, someone in the Northeast had a Tan Cargo Cover for
an M-1008A1 CUCV pickup. If you still have one or if you already sold it,
contact me off list.

I am also looking for an OD tailgate with glass for an M-1009 CUCV Blazer.
This Blazer is almost perfect, so I'm looking for a good one. If you have
one, contact me off list.

I'm in Georgia, so East Coast or Southern sources are preferred.

Sgt. Rock's Motor pool
rock1@mindspring.com