Re: [MV] WTB CUCV parts! Tan Cargo Cover for M-1008A1 and Blazer Tailgate?

From: IHC53 (IHC53@bellsouth.net)
Date: Wed Dec 11 2002 - 04:44:52 PST

Take it from someone thats been looking for a M1009
tailgate for the last two months...there arent any. Honestly,
if you are looking for "a good one" your best bet would be
ebay motors or your local chevy dealership.

Ive seen new shells (no complete replacements) range from $150
to well over $300. If you go the shell route, be prepared to trans-
fer your glass and cranking hardware.

If you happen to luck out and find a source, please drop me a line!

IHC (the tailgate-less M1009 owner).