Re: [MV] [MVlist] NATO experimental Camo scheme

From: Steve Grammont (islander@midmaine.com)
Date: Mon Dec 16 2002 - 18:29:51 PST

Hi Mark,

>Are you guys talking about CADPAT's or the MARPATS?

Bob (see below) is talking about desert MARPAT. As was mentioned in some
in temperate and desert patterns. You will see more and more of this
stuff every day and within a year you will ONLY see it on Marines. A
friend of mine came back from weekend warrior duty last night and said
fully 1/3rd of the Marines he saw were decked out in the new MARPAT uniform.

As for CADPAT... Mark, I think as a Canadian you will be happy to know
that I feel CADPAT kicks MARPAT's butt, although MARPAT is head and
shoulders above most patterns out there right now. I'm working on
getting genuine sets of both without having to pay the premiums on eBay.
 But my wife says that 120+ camo uniforms should hold me for a while
(wait until she sees the 20 kg box Santa is bringing over from Europe <g>).

Steve