Re: [MV] Need justification for the missus to buy an small MV...

From: Greg (czechsix@cox.net)
Date: Mon Dec 16 2002 - 20:32:21 PST

I've found birdshot does well, or even a .177 pellet from a high power air
rifle.

And they're not squirrels. They're tree rats. :)

On a serious note, maybe there is something you can apply to the seat to
ward them off. I know of horse and dog products that are designed to be so
unpalatable that the animal won't lick itself...maybe that'll work on the
cushions too?

Greg
Vista, CA

Best damned Rhodesian Ridgeback in the world:
(and not just because she bit Mark P. in the leg..)
Mzirand. 2.27.90-4.17.01
RIP