Re: [MV] SPEEDYBLEEDER WEB LINK NEEDED

From: Liberty Krueger (libertyk@bellatlantic.net)
Date: Mon Dec 16 2002 - 09:32:36 PST

You install a piece of clear plastic tubing on the end of the bleeder and
run the other end into a pan or small jar. Pump the brakes a couple of times
and then look at the plastic tubing. There will be air bubbles in the
tubing. Pump the brakes some more and so on until there are no air bubbles
in the tubing. Tighten the bleeder and remove the tubing. Don't forget to
top off the reservoir when your done.