Re: [MV] SPEEDYBLEEDER WEB LINK NEEDED

From: jonathon (jemery@execpc.com)
Date: Sun Dec 15 2002 - 18:47:15 PST

>I thought I had book marked the link to the speedy bleeder guys. I am
>working on brakes on the M-715 again and would like to upgrade to these
>"better than OEM" fittings. I have to work on this stuff by myself a lot.

I have them on about everything I own. One word of warning, they now come
with rubber caps..... USE THEM. I had two that failed, fortunately they
just seized up, the check valve that is, leaving me with basically a normal
bleeder screw. They did not have caps with them the first time I bought
them and the winter atmosphere (salt) did a number on the spring and ball
inside. No problems since. Oh by the way, they replaced them free and
quiclkly, or should I say speedy !!!

website is:

http://www.speedbleeder.com/

later,