Re: [MV] Need justification for the missus to buy an small MV...

From: GOTAM35 (gotam35@sc.rr.com)
Date: Tue Dec 17 2002 - 05:15:36 PST

We have 12 cats. We don't see anything smaller than them, except when they
leave half of one at the back door. The only thing I worry about is the tom
cats righting their name in the snow, if you know what I mean. I call it
"Essence of Cat", it's a perfume to them. I don't leave my windows down or
door open for even a minuet. We left the mustang door open once for about a
minuet and one of them autographed the stereo. As far as I know none have
"marked" my deuce as their territory. Maybe they have some respect for an
old army truck. Might be that stinky diesel and canvas.

Joe Trapp