Re: [MV] Need justification for the missus to buy an small MV...

From: Greg (czechsix@cox.net)
Date: Mon Dec 16 2002 - 12:16:10 PST

Better mousetrap??

Leave them out for...oh, say......20 years or so, you'll be amazed at the
number of mice that'll get trapped in an MV. Not to mention the odd rat,
possum, or even raccoon.

The thing I want to know is....how do you get rid of the smell without hot
tanking everything???????

Greg
Packing the cab with a case of "hang 'em from your rear view mirror
deodorants"......Vista, CA

Best damned Rhodesian Ridgeback in the world:
(and not just because she bit Mark P. in the leg..)
Mzirand. 2.27.90-4.17.01
RIP