Re: [MV] SPEEDYBLEEDER WEB LINK NEEDED

From: Steve & Jeanne Keith (cckw@attbi.com)
Date: Tue Dec 17 2002 - 06:42:51 PST

For those of you who have CCKWs, M211/M135s, and M35s, I believe you can use
the M211 Master cyl extension top to make a pressure bleeder. This was
designed to replace the original cap and extend the filler up to a more
convienent level ALONG with sealing the system and providing for a
connection to an external (threaded pipe connection) vent.

I believe that if you forced fluid into that vent under pressure, you would
have a pressure bleeder.

BTW: whenever I have to bleed a brake system, I usually replace all the
bleeders, coat the threads with anti-sieze compound and put a dab of grease
into a small section of gas hose and slip it onto the bleeder to prevent the
removal nut from becoming corroded and theyby not giving you a good grip
the next time.

Steve AKA Dr Deuce