M-35 Radio truck

From: Patrick Jankowiak (eccm@swbell.net)
Date: Thu Dec 19 2002 - 20:24:15 PST

Ok, this is ho-hum, but I just got back in town after a week, and the first thing on my mind when coming home was to start the M35 and let it idle a bit, and while it was doing that (it is so
beautiful to watch the pulleys on the engine turn, and feel the heat build up in the top coolant hose, anxiously awaiting the moment when the tone of the air compressor changes as 120 psi is reached
and the valve clicks), I repaired the GRC-106 radio (frequency divider was out) in the bed-mounted shelter and then used it to talk to some truckers on CB, and set my watch to WWV.

What a dilemna -all checked out and no place to go..

Every day is an MV day!

And I am not obsessed!!