Re: [MV] ....in case you decide to ship Fedex...

From: Recovry4x4@aol.com
Date: Fri Dec 20 2002 - 11:27:27 PST

In a message dated 12/20/02 12:45:32 PM Eastern Standard Time,
fordpart@bellsouth.net writes:

> Ok , Everett and David you now have the chance to proclaim your
> description of where I live.
I have this to say, there isn't a street anywhere in Florida with as many
turns as the one Joe Shannon lives on. I live in BF Egypt for sure but Joe
is many many miles deeper in the weeds than I am! Not only does the road
have a zillion turns, it has so much road crown that you nearly slide off on
a dry day if you drift too far from the center. Don't even ask about leaving
his place after dark.
 I'll take my dirt road anyday.

Kenneth Engle
Loxahatchee, FL U.S.A.