Re: [MV] M-35 Radio truck

From: Patrick Jankowiak (eccm@swbell.net)
Date: Fri Dec 20 2002 - 20:16:49 PST

Now just look at this hilarious e-mail some pottymouth sent
me in response to my post, I was ROTFLOL!

Now, said pottymouth may be right about the model number of
the antennas. I looked them up on the mil-list site, so if I
am wrong on the cut and paste, well.. I guess the site is
wrong too. Hmm..

Check:

"http://hereford.ampr.org/cgi-bin/millist2?mode=normal&name=VRC-46"
for yourself, is it wrong? That would be a drag.

As for the other comments, text reads like pottymouth's got
a 'little bit' of puerile envy going on there, heheee..
Another reason to hide behind an anonymous remailer!

hahahahaaa!!

Well anyway, comments on the antenna numbers? are they
wrong?

====

From:
Sleeping Vayu (Vayu Anonymous Remailer)