Re: [MV] OT fedex

From: Greg (czechsix@cox.net)
Date: Fri Dec 20 2002 - 18:24:41 PST

>From my experience selling on ebay...I'm sure I haven't sent as much stuff
as many of you have, but so far about 25 packages via FedEx Ground have made
it to the customer on time, and cheaper than other methods.

Could be a local terminal issue though...ya never know.

Greg
Vista, CA

Best damned Rhodesian Ridgeback in the world:
(and not just because she bit Mark P. in the leg..)
Mzirand. 2.27.90-4.17.01
RIP