MVPA

From: Cor Streutjens (cstreutjens@hotmail.com)
Date: Thu Dec 26 2002 - 23:37:46 PST

Hello list,

Too late to wish a Merry Christmas to all (I hope you had) but Happy New
Year is still valid.
After the recent thread on MVPA membership I think it is time for me to
join. I had the opinion that it has little value for overseas members but I
may have that wrong. When checking the site I found that there is a bonus
for anyone who recruits a new member. So if there is a list member who
wishes an MVPA cap or something please respond off list.

Thanks to all for yet another year of advice on MV maintenance in the
broadest sense of the word,

Regards,

Cor
The Netherlands