Re: [MV] MV's in Central FL

From: Recovry4x4@aol.com
Date: Fri Dec 27 2002 - 07:29:14 PST

Joe, here is what I know and it aint much. The Easy 8 was a nickname for the
M4A1E8 Shermans. Might even be an M4A2E8 and so forth. The -E8 versions had
the convoluted suspension to allow the wider tracks. Your observation was
right online. The one without the supports you mention is the -E8 or Easy 8.
I think I'm right but I've no experience with these tanks, just want one!
Many others know much more so we'll see what they say!
Kenny