Re: [MV] Recruiting Our Youth

From: Ed Kirkley (mojoedd@bellsouth.net)
Date: Sat Dec 28 2002 - 21:38:48 PST

The main reason that I bought my M-1009 was as a second vehicle and because
I'd always wanted one in woodland camo. When I was laid off it became my
primary vehicle and now I'm glad that it did. My wife has her car and I
have what she calls "The Green Monster". She really likes it and I have
done a lot of improvements to it. It has my HAM gear and military radios,
watch radio and GPS system. It'll go anywhere and I have several friends
including my boss that want one now.

Best Regards,

Ed

 I just bought my first "army" truck this year because I finally had a use