M211

From: kevin doriety (a61ford@hotmail.com)
Date: Sun Dec 29 2002 - 15:24:20 PST

  I know of a M211 for sale in central Alabama. After a brief inspection, I
noticed the following parts missing: pintle hook,two rear wheels, fuel tank,
data plate, bed is off but available and would go with truck. Has a GI hard
top. Inside cab os original o.d. and outside was painted white by fire dept.
Appears to be an easy restoration. It is part of the estate of the current
owners father, and he wants to get rid of it. His words to me was he wants a
fair offer and "doesn't want to get screwed". I have no interest in this as
I have a m35 and an m123. I would like a collector to resore it. He said
some one already approached him to by the axles for a monster truck, but he
turned them down. If interested, e-mail me and I will give you his name and
phone number

http://join.msn.com/?page=features/featuredemail&xAPID=42&PS=47575&PI=7324&DI=7474&SU=
http://www.hotmail.msn.com/cgi-bin/getmsg&HL=1216hotmailtaglines_addphotos_3mf