Re: [MV] Recruiting Our Youth

From: Steve & Jeanne Keith (cckw@attbi.com)
Date: Mon Dec 30 2002 - 06:46:40 PST

I thnk Ronzo has hit most of the 'high (low) spots' of the problem. This is
why I urge you to use the term HISTORIC military vehicle so that someone
want to ban these polluting warmongering relics can be accused of wanting to
destroy history....

Look at older people of ww2 vets ages. The world to most of them is so
ferign to what they knew or grew up with so many of them let the 'culture'
pass them by. We will be that way in 20-30 years too.

Happy New Years
Steve AKA Dr Deuce