Looking to visit HMV near Durham, NC late Feb

From: Paintball Plus (pball@csionline.net)
Date: Mon Dec 30 2002 - 21:05:37 PST

Hi folks,
I will be in the Durham, NC area the last week of February 2003. If
anyone is located in the area and would like to show off their HMV, and
just get to say hello, while giving me an excuse to get a way from a
boring conference a little, please send me an e-mail off line.
Thanks,
Bruce

--
Bruce Kalin

USMC MTA, MVPA North Jersey MTA South Jersey MVPA

USMC M35A2C W/W M2 50 cal, M16 x 2 RT-246, VIC/1 Deep Water Fording Kit M105A2