Re: [MVlist] RE: [MV] Fifi

From: Richard Lathrop (lathrrs@snip.net)
Date: Mon Dec 30 2002 - 19:17:48 PST

Actually most of the remaining aircraft are on national parks or what are considered enviromentally sensative areas. This is probably the reason for the requirement that they fly it out. Taking apart and moving a B-29 is not going to be easy on the surviving landscape. Figure at least you are going to have to cut a road to most of these aircraft and then truck it out.

Rick