Re: [MV] B-29 "Doc"

From: Dave Brubaker (b52d@piace.com)
Date: Tue Dec 31 2002 - 05:59:05 PST

The web cams are in the old location for Doc, there are still some parts
there, but as you can see the main fuselage is not there. The engine pods,
41 and 49 sections are currently over in another location next to the flight
line, in a large Quonset hut type hanger that dates back to the early 50's
or so. Regrettably there are no web cameras over there. I have not heard
of a solid deadline. The plane came in on multiple trucks, flatbed and
container type trailers.

David & Donna Brubaker
Member MVPA #18115
M-151A2