Recruiting Our Youth

From: kbernste32@aol.com
Date: Tue Dec 31 2002 - 13:23:17 PST

One more addendum to Uncle Ronzo's comments -
There was a guy in our town who restored a
Model A ford - beautifully. The guy had been offered
$20K for it and turned it down. A few years later
He couldn't get $5K for it. All the people interested
in that era had died or become senile.

I suspect that things are not as bleak as Ron portrays,
but that the era of interest will lag the calendar date
roughly by 30-40 years. This may contribute to the angst
discussed earlier about WWII vs M-series collectors.

Let me be the first then to offer $5K to any senile listers
for their WC-51 !!!

Kerry