Re: [MV] Bulbs and Brake light switches

From: Jim & Pat Winne (jwinne@nettally.com)
Date: Tue Dec 31 2002 - 16:52:39 PST

Hi Tom,

Welcome to the ranks of those infected with the "green fever". There are
two sources for any bulb ever imagined but the one of them I can remember
right now is < www.bulbsdirect.com >. If I got this web site wrong
someone else will give us the correct one. These guys have all sorts of
odd 24VDC bulbs with every type of base you'd ever need.

Best of Luck,
Jim (KB4IVH)
MVPA #17216