Re: [MV] Sunday morning dreaming

From: R. A. Moir aka RAM (cyclopsram@starband.net)
Date: Wed Jan 01 2003 - 13:40:37 PST

Wow, I am famous...!!! I have been collecting and selling this stuff
since 1966, and there is more to come... The Crown Vic stuff only since
1968. Heck I go to the NH Club meeting just to get a kiss from Nina
Warner every year....and lately she has been at church so I miss out... Old
Guy... RAM... btw making reservations for the spring Flea Markets as we
read... fngb.