Re: [MV] B-17 History ? and something a little off MVtopic.......

From: Robert Barber (rbarber41@hotmail.com)
Date: Wed Jan 01 2003 - 13:15:47 PST

We all either know or have met manny a vet of WW II.
And true to form we are loosing them at an alarming rate
My suggestion is to get a video camera and set it up and
just let the man go .. He can't live forever but if
properly preserved the memory and stories of him can live
on for future generations, if not for our own respect of
the man and what he did.. If you can't keep it give it
to a museum or foundation that will store and preserve it..

If we forget history we are doomed to repeat it ..

                                Bob B