Re: [MV] Sunday morning dreaming

From: Walter Houghton (FlyN3Nvt@worldnet.att.net)
Date: Wed Jan 01 2003 - 14:45:48 PST

2 years ago, there was one M35 gasser. A real nice one too. But the
prices of the M35 doesn't matter. Hell the govt could not give the CCKW
away when they were on the surplus market.
   Its really a fact that all the rest of us have willing realised that the
M series truck in a couple of yrs will be worth a gold mine. This is why we
have so many! Until then, I'll hit 5th gear and do my 50mph and pass any
old ww2 vehicle......................lol

Jeff
Next they'll say that the M series never saw any real combat