Re: [MV] Sunday morning dreaming

From: Steve & Jeanne Keith (cckw@attbi.com)
Date: Wed Jan 01 2003 - 15:05:57 PST

----- Original Message -----
From: "Walter Houghton" <FlyN3Nvt@worldnet.att.net>
Sent: Wednesday, January 01, 2003 5:45 PM
Subject: Re: [MV] Sunday morning dreaming

> 2 years ago, there was one M35 gasser. A real nice one too.

One?

> But the
> prices of the M35 doesn't matter. Hell the govt could not give the CCKW
> away when they were on the surplus market.

Memphis did quite well with them for many years.... What did they know that
you didn't?

M35A1's were going for $200 recently

> Its really a fact that all the rest of us have willing realised that the
> M series truck in a couple of yrs will be worth a gold mine. This is why
we
> have so many!

It will take many years before they are worth as much as you think with so
many out
there. You also have the parts issue.

>Until then, I'll hit 5th gear and do my 50mph and pass any
> old ww2 vehicle......................lol

My cckw does 50 in 5th too. Guess you won't be passing me... 8-)

> Jeff
> Next they'll say that the M series never saw any real combat

In a (country USA ) life and death, long war, well no they didn't

Steve