Re: [MV] Fifi

From: Everette (194cbteng@pchnet.com)
Date: Wed Jan 01 2003 - 18:03:35 PST

The show I refered to in Wet Memphis, Ark. was in the early 90s - I think-

From: "Turman, David C." <david_turman@kindermorgan.com>
At the 2001 Wings Over Houston airshow we had 7 B-17s, FiFi (B-29)
and a a huge assortment of B-24's, B-25's, Mustangs, and tons of
of other Axis and Allied planes. They said 100 in all, in the air at
one time. It was quite a sight and the sound was INCREDIBLE!