Re: [MV] military vehicle collecting as a money maker - ha

From: Mark B. Anderson (mark@aasurplus.ca)
Date: Thu Jan 02 2003 - 05:10:20 PST

Hi all,

well for me as a surplus dealer I find that I have MV's in my blood and I
doubt that I will ever sell any I just luv to own them and to see the smiles
in kids faces when you take them for a ride in a MV as they are real and not
made of plastic. This is an expensive hobby but once its in your blood your
addicted!!!. I try to make enough in surplus to buy more trucks and once I
can I will get a HUM and then if I can before I die get a tracked APC or
Tank. As we have about 350 APC's dated 1964 within 1/2 hr from me and I'm
just waiting till they want to scrap them :)
MV's roll on!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! and FYI MV's are away more fun then collecting
cars. Every MV I have found has an interesting history and finding that
history is have the fun :)

Just my two cents this morning to all you fine group of guys. and I'm very
proud to me a member of the MVPA.
Everyone is so helpful on this list it is like I know most of you.

Cheers,

Mark from the great white north