batteries

From: Paul A. Thomas (bluewhale@jaxkneppers.com)
Date: Fri Jan 03 2003 - 16:33:21 PST

First Joe Young, now this: Many of you have indicated you were able to find
'second' Interstate 6TL batteries through your local dealers.. I tried a
few dealers, then called the Interstate warehouse in Vacaville just north
of here. They deal in seconds all the time, however never see 6TL's come
back.
Say: why don't a few hundred of you retire and move our here with your
MV's? MV's are as common here as winning Lotto tickets. If you think you
get a warm welcome back east, imagine being the only one in your region out
here!

        Paul
        '53 REO M35 Fire Conversion
        '53 AEC Chevy 3/4 Ton