Re: [MV] Sunday morning dreaming

From: Robert Barber (rbarber41@hotmail.com)
Date: Fri Jan 03 2003 - 16:36:23 PST

Oh ya .. That what he says here but I knows better ..
I personally watched ol Ronzo droll big time over a
couple of WW II Dodge trucks down at Manny Rogers place
back a number of months ago .. Overheard his mind
crunching gears as to how to unload his M thingie
and how to explaine to wifely a way to justify getting
it.. But alas he never made the jump ..Now he's stuck
sniffing burnt oil fumes.. Oh well ..

                                Bob B