Re: [MV] Solargizer, does it work and how do we know?

From: Paul A. Thomas (bluewhale@jaxkneppers.com)
Date: Fri Jan 03 2003 - 20:54:32 PST

I've been following this list a bit over two years now. Every account I
have read has said not only do they work, but they work extremely well. As
I just shelled out $100 a battery ( the ones I pulled out were dated from
the middle 1970's ! ) I plan to order one ( will one Solergizer handle two
batteries? How about 4 6TL's? ) as soon as funds pop up.
The other thing I thought of was ... how many tools did the Army have in
the motor pool when I was in 25 years ago? How many did not do their task?
( to my recollection, they all worked well at what they were designed for
). I would hesitate to buy a weapon system or vehicle from the Army if I
was not familiar with it, but tools I have little hesitation buying as they
are usually REALLY over engineered and sturdy.

My .02 anyway

Paul