Re: [MV] solargizer use

From: Ed Kirkley (mojoedd@bellsouth.net)
Date: Fri Jan 03 2003 - 21:23:15 PST

Hi Cliff,

I have a Solargizer on everything that I own both civilian and military and
THEY WORK JUST FINE! All of my units are new in the box military issue from
a friend in the service. I put one on a small truck with a dead battery and
a few days later I cranked the truck and drove it away.

As for my CUCV I have two of the military issue units one attached to each
battery with the solar panels installed on the dash at the left front clear
of the vents.

Best Regards,

Ed