Re: [MV] Sunday (Sat) morning dreaming - plus nutty

From: Steve & Jeanne Keith (cckw@attbi.com)
Date: Sat Jan 04 2003 - 10:04:16 PST

Thanks to David Doyle, I have most of the tools like the chainsaw and
circular saw.

When done, the compressor will have the tools and a MG ringmount!

I got the kompressor, a 4' diameter sandblasting (for bridges) pot and a
sandblasting hood with seperate breathing air for $200 and it ran like a
top! Then I had to find a Kompressor truck. The one I found, I had been
offered a few years before. Now it cost more and someone had left water in
the block so we need an engine...

Does anyone know how much the Compressor only weighs with and w/o the tool
body? I need to pick it up an install it onto the truck chassis and want to
make sure it is within the capacity of eith of my cranes that I use to pick
it up with.

Steve AKA Dr Deuce