Re: [MV] solargizer use

From: Chief Richard L Hileman II (chief@cermak.com)
Date: Sun Jan 05 2003 - 08:56:44 PST

I bought a handful of the 12 volt models off of QNI
http://www.qninet.com/qniwebstore.html They seem to have the best deal at
18.75 plus shipping. In fact I am going to buy a few more. It was cheaper
to buy 2 12v than a 24 v. I called the solargizer company about using two
12v on a 24v CUCV system. They said it would work fine buy just hooking one
to each battery. My maintenance guys hooked it to a meter and hit it with a
spotlight just for grins. They were shocked by the amount of juice the
little thing could push.

Rick