Re: [MV] Park Ranger equipment procurement

From: Dave Ball (vought@msn.com)
Date: Sun Jan 05 2003 - 23:13:43 PST

He should contact DRMO or see if at the state level there is a policy
against buying surplus government equipment. Some states prefer to buy
equipment with a warranty it makes the total cost of ownership cheap for the
first five years and when the bean counters average it against used
equipment the Return on investment is better to buy new.

Dave