Re: [MV] Police Work

From: Dave Ball (vought@msn.com)
Date: Mon Jan 06 2003 - 23:45:05 PST

Adrenalin is always going to get Cops in trouble they need to slow down
think and then act but what usually happens is they get hyped then over
react then someone gets hurt and the cops have to apologize. I hope someone
goes to work at burger king maybe he will have some time to think about
shooting the family dog while he flips the burgers.
This will probably be on the good cops gone bad show or is that good dogs
gone bad oh well its one of those
Dave