Re: [MV] NATO Return? Stealthy M35s?

From: Bjorn Brandstedt (super_deuce@hotmail.com)
Date: Tue Jan 07 2003 - 12:49:41 PST

In the "old country", an American was always understood to be someone from
the United States of America. People of other countries in North America
were (and are) referred to as Canadians or Mexicans. Never a problem.
The deuce would be an american truck, not canadian or mexican or north
american, for that matter.

Cheers,
Bjorn
MVPA 19212