Past Issues Of Military Vehicles Magazine

From: Kevin (optdes@yahoo.com)
Date: Tue Jan 07 2003 - 12:55:52 PST

I have some past issues and a few recent issues of
military vehicles magazine. I bought the issues
because I recently had a deuce and a half and all of
these issues have articles on the deuce and a half.
Some of them talk about tires, the 24 volt system,
cold weather and your military vehicle and more. Since
I no longer have the deuce I am selling all the issues
of military vehicles magazine I have. I have a total
of 10 issues 8 past issues and 2 recent issues. I am
asking $35.00 for all of them. Please email me at
optdes@yahoo.com if you are interested. If you know
anyone who might be interested in them please give
them my email address.

Thanks,

Kevin