Halftrack in Consumer programme

From: Nigel Hay - MILWEB (Nigel@milweb.net)
Date: Wed Jan 08 2003 - 00:39:50 PST

A trailer on UK TV for this weeks "Rogue Traders" consumer programme shows a
White Halftrack with pulpit mount, carrying the fearless investigative
reporters to a dodgy kitchen manufacturers -with a loudhailer bellowing "We
come in Peace - your kitchens come to pieces....." and you can imagine the
rest - even the backing music is the theme from the A Team

The halftrack is really the only justification for watching such ghastly TV
...... sadly I bet all us Brits will watch it....(BBC 1 Thurs for those who
cant miss it)

Nige

PS our Special Forces are still busy doing book signings......