Jeep wanted in Queensland, Australia

From: Tracey Simpson (rabbitt@caboolture.net.au)
Date: Wed Jan 08 2003 - 02:55:40 PST

My Wife and I have decide we both would like to own and restore a Jeep.
Somebody please help me find one before she changes her mind...;). Something
in Queensland preferably, but anything not too far away will be considered.
Something common for the first one so it doesn't turn into a marathon would
be good. Any (helpful) suggestions on models, problems, parts worries etc.
would be welcome.

Thanks
Glenn Simpson
rabbitt@caboolture.net.au
Mobile (because the computer is on the phone most nights) +61 417 637128