RE: [MV] Police Work- why I posted it here

From: Mugno, Anthony (AMugno@SITAAPS.org)
Date: Wed Jan 08 2003 - 07:58:06 PST

Im not going to get into politics here just exposing frame of mind.

If they had Class III gear they'd have not been the snipers. Why does
every cop up north have to jump to conclusions with guns and EVIL BAD
PEOPLE?

**** Because not everyone up here is carrying!!.
**** 90% of carriers ARE the EVIL BAD PEOPLE!
**** This aint the south where the reverse is true.

If these two boys died because the police denied trauma access, then
I'm going to have a major problem. I met two of them at the event
they had left. I'm more than a little unhappy with this.

**** I also have a problem with this