Actual Military Vehicle Content MV stolen

From: John K. Seidts (jseidts@astory.com)
Date: Wed Jan 08 2003 - 08:04:24 PST

I have just been informed that a motorcycle that I had on my website has
been stolen- a 1941 Indian 841 shaft drive motorcycle. It was owned by a
Bob Rinne of Seattle WA, and was stolen before Christmas, along with a 1947
Indian Chief, 1941 Indian 441 Four Cylinder, and a BMW motorcycle.

Photos of the 841 are on my page
http://www.astory.com/mil-veh/

The 841 is extremely rare, as only 1000 were built. If you find any
information, pass it on to the Seattle PD, or to Denis Lutman
DCLutman@compuserve.com