RE: [MV] Police Work .02 worth

From: Mugno, Anthony (AMugno@SITAAPS.org)
Date: Wed Jan 08 2003 - 12:57:22 PST

Actually up here in NY its not illegal to hike on state land anytime of the
year and you are not required to wear hunter orange unless you are hunting.
Kind of perverse but then again I can target shoot out in the marshlands
offseason with lead shot but during hunting season I must use Steel/titanium
shot so as not to give the waterfowl lead poisoning.

Hmmm..... something dont seem right here