Re: [MV] Solargizer/Redi-Pulse Technology

From: brimiljeep@aol.com
Date: Wed Jan 08 2003 - 21:05:31 PST

Hello everyone,
The long thread on this topic is nothing compared to what I found on another group. There is a newsgroup/bbs dedicated to JUST these solarizer type gadgets. That bbs goes on & on describing the build you own from surplus parts, scopeing, tweaking, etc etc, etc. It goes on forever.
The bottom line from the radio shack electronics types who love nothing more than a box of diodes to play with is... the dang things really work... I read many accounts of skeptical electronics gurus, who made a homebuilt and used it on all sorts of batteries... radio, auto, power paks, etc, etc.
I blew an hour just reading through 1 of the 5 archives.

Check it out at:
 Desulfator Bulletin Board http://www.flex.com/~kalepa/gbook.htm

 Desulfator Bulletin Board http://www.flex.com/~kalepa/gbook1.htm

Enjoy,