Re: [MV] Solargizer/Redi-Pulse Technology

From: Fred Martin (mung@in-touch.net)
Date: Sat Jan 04 2003 - 15:26:48 PST

Kerry, I hunted through all that mess as you apparently did....hunting for a clue that would knock the sulfide stuff off of the plates....but it continually refered to keeping the batteries in the UP condition to keep it from forming. Question: You ever heard of such a thing that will make the sulfide go away? Probably the 64 dollar question, huh? I thought I had heard rumors of it....it would save a lot of batteries and let you use them completely up as the life expectancy of the modern battery leaves a little to be desired. Fred