Re: [MV] Solargizer/Redi-Pulse Technology

From: Fred Martin (mung@in-touch.net)
Date: Thu Jan 09 2003 - 08:29:11 PST

I knew I'd heard that somewhere....but so faint in the brain....couldn't pull it
out. Along with the telling of this....it was stated that it doesn't matter what
voltage a battery is charged with....the heat is the factor. But....as
usual....I have a question. How would you know when all the sulphation is gone?
Let the bulb get a little brighter each time till the specific gravity gets up
to par? Fred