Canvas top plastic window

From: Jeff & Hanna (ditch68@bytehead.com)
Date: Thu Jan 09 2003 - 12:21:32 PST

Does anyone have a method (short of replacement) to clear up an old and
opaque plastic window on a canvas top? (M37).

I really am getting tired of unzipping the flap before backing out in a
parking lot, I'm afraid I'll get a Honda accord stuck in the tread of my
NDTs.

P.S. Mr. Hermes Remailer,

Wow, what a gutless turd. What are you even doing reading from a mailing
list about Military vehicles ? A hobby with a notable amount of cameraderie
and brotherhood, based on an affinity for the honorable profession of armed
service (and in many cases, sacrifice), and you don't even have the dignity
to address a grievance with a given posting with a lucid and legitimate
personal counterpoint?

Hey, man, we all get speeding tickets. Or are your feelings about law
enforcement founded on an even deeper level of disrespect for society than
getting caught doing THAT? I'd be willing to bet your personal level of
charachter propels you into quite a few unsavory personal and social dead
ends. Do us all a favor, and take up stamp collecting.

I'd be willing to bet a few (I am personally aware of 2) people are
utilizing thier collective technical expertise to look into your ID.,
anonymous remailers are not necessarially anonymous.