Re: [MV] Shameless promotion of my web site

From: Fred Martin (mung@in-touch.net)
Date: Sun Jan 12 2003 - 08:41:23 PST

Hi Joe.... nice website, nice truck. Looking at the oops thing on the dump
truck....I had a brainstorm....Billy Mays will sell you a gizmo for only $19.95
to remove that. If I put up a oops site, you'd have to do it in sessions. I
sewed a button on a shirt yesterday "backwards." Murphy lives here too. I bet if
we started an oops with the crew in here....you'd see some dandies. Anyone got
any more that their proud of? We promise not to throw too many alley biscuits at
you. Fred